Jun 9, 2009

"When you are a grandma....

will you dye your hair?"

This was a question posed by Kristin a few days back. Her reasoning was that all Grandmas had grey or white hair so Selina would also have to dye her hair to become a Grandma. Where do they come up with this stuff?

__________________________


This is Zoey:

Zoey

I stayed with my good friend Mieng in LA this past Saturday to shoot a wedding with him. He has this adorable puppy which my kids would absolutely love to hug and squeeze all day and night. Heck, even I would love to. I promised Kristin when she was 2 years old that we could get a kitten when she turned 10. I can't believe that to this day, she STILL remembers, and brings it up every once in a while.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:27 PM

    Love the blog!

    "Chris is Starving!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so interesting to see your take on Zoey as compared to Mieng's...you each have your own "flavor".

    ReplyDelete